Friday, March 21, 2008

Hi Guys


Just testing to see how this blog's stuff works and hope that will see many of you visit my BLOG site.
Many Peoples in Little Saigon and surrounded area know me by my nick name (Mr. "Little Saigon") rather than my real name ... Vinny Tran.
And the pretty lady stand next to me is my "HOUSE" (Nha Toi) Nancy Do ... For which of you Never get invited to Vietnamese wedding :-( (Poor you) the traditional dresses that we wore called "Ao Dai" and the funny Hats called "Khan Dong" ... THE MUST HAVE dresses when you Wed's to Vietnamese.
To make the long story short about how I got my nick name ... Once upon a time almost 15 years ago when I first starting out in my real estate carrier with ... Century21 A Neighborhood Emporium in Fountain Valley ... I don't know because of my SEXY SMILE or my Luck? I have many Vietnamese Clients trusting me and ask my help to find them a place call home here in the Sweet Little Saigon ... I remember even though it was rough and tough but some how with Luck I always put on the Company Monthly Report Activity 2 to 5 sales a month and a funny thing is I thought that is the way for a normal agents to do ... But I notice things start changing about me ... Pretty soon my boss called me in and says ... OH some other agent just moving out you want his office ? (later on I find out that He's just FIRE that poor agent because of poor performance) ... Peoples in my office start making fun out of me in a friendly way by greeting me with something like ..."Little Saigon Man" or "Little Saigon Super Star" and I think one of the agent in there could be ... Scott Tracy !!! ... called me "Mr. Little Saigon" then things start happened from then.

Vinny Tran / Nancy Do
Your Home SOLD in 45 Days or we'll Buy It for CASH !!!
Visit us at => www.VinnyTran.com
(714)531-2678

2 comments:

NHoang said...

You are a blogger, now...great introduction...over all, your SEXY SMILE is still the BEST of Little Saigon...:-)))

Nam H.

www.VinnyTran.com said...

Ha Ha Ha ... Nam H. Thanks for your kind comments